Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Netherlands here I come!

I am not going to Netherlands.... as a participant....




LOL

I am going to Netherlands as a Judge/Helper! So basically I am there on the purpose to help facilitate the event, assist with judging, as well as of course look after my Singapore representative. (Hmmmm, stabbing him with a knife while hes sleeping sounds good) For everyone's info, the second place winner Kaven is representing Singapore. Sadly, Baha wont be able to join me on this trip.

So for all the people who will be there / stay there and are going to the event, keep a lookout for me! I wont mind any advice on any must visit places / must buy souvenirs or food etc as well. And yup, I aim to blog about my trip there as well, so keep a lookout here~

7 comments:

  1. oh nice...i heard all the girls there were 10s lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ds dun so bad to me lei ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to look up for Amsterdam man, I was there the past month and it's completely crazy, but be careful of the tourist traps and public transportation it's great but expensive.

    PS: Beer it's amazing though

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kaven Now you know what DS want to do, you can stab him first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kaven LOL, just kidding. Trust! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry if this isn't related, but can someone help me with x-saber decklist? I can't seem to find any good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the Netherlands. Enjoy your legal hookers in Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete