Friday, June 18, 2010

Jurong Tournament @ 18/6/10

Wait what, Bahamut at Jurong? Unpossible!

I was dragged down by Clover and gang.

As it was nearing the worlds, I didn't wanna jinx my deck so I borrowed someone else's deck.

And I had to write this report because DS and I agreed that the winner of our match will have to write it. (I swear it was the loser who had to write it!)

=====================

Deck used: Machina Gadget (Yes I change deck every week lol)

Round 1: Vs DandyWarrior
XOO
1: The only non monster I drew was Oppression and Fissure, everything else is gadget and machina which was useless against Tytanial with Dandy token. -.-
2: Hatred side deck wins games
3: Opened with Crossout on Ryko and proceed to lead and beat.

Round 2: Vs Synchro Cat
OXX
1: Normal Gadget beat
2: More Brown hand which is destroyed by Arcanite and Airbelum and everything else.
3: After much hatred declaration against the gadgets in my deck, I drew none of them.

Round 3: Vs Machina Gadget
OXO
1: Early lead with Solidarity and Machina Fortress
2: Royal Decree owned me when I had trap hand lol
3: About the same as duel 1 except this time I had Limiter for the finish =D

Top 8

Round 4: Vs BF
XOO
1: I had a decent hand and I wanted to keep my Storm for later turns. Turn out I got hit by Dust Tornado and a Heavy Storm the following turn lol. Got raped by Goyo and Shura
2: Normal gadget beat and stopped Damudo from destroying the world.
3: Early game was nothing special. Mid game I summoned Consecrated Light which he solemned. He had 2 Whirlwind and a face up Oppression. I Got hit by System down twice somemore. It was depressing. After much God Bird I summoned my second Light safely which stalled till I got my Gadgets and beat back. Nice game =)

Round 5: Vs Lightlords
XOO
1: Judgement Dragon wins games. Actually I got beaten by Goyo.
2: Early lead with gadget pokes which soon changed after I attacked into a face down Magnetic Mosquito and wiped 4 cards. But still won since I still have more Gadgets.
3: Nobleman followed by Gadget and Fortress Beat ftw.

Round 6: Vs Frog Monarch
--
Shared with Clover.

Result: Trishula and Holo Dragoequites shared.

=====================

Shit, I used my luck.

1 comment:

  1. Those who have played the popular Bakugan card game might already have an idea of how gameplay works in Bakugan: Battle Brawlers, but the video game adds several new elements. The game is something of a cross between marbles and a live action card game. To get started you'll first need to enter your name, select an attribute and create your character. Then you'll be ready to explore the world of Bakugan. If you can't wait to start battling your friends, then head straight to the Battle Arena, but if you want to be the best you have to learn the rules. The goal of Bakugan: Battle Brawlers is to win the game by collecting three "gate cards."

    ReplyDelete