Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Banner Change

Yeah after like half a year (or more but who is keeping track really!)

I actually intend to change banner when I reach 100k hits or something, but obviously my blog have not reached that level of awesomeness yet.

Absolute Zero is the theme this time round. It happens when your love for Heroes are back =D

Also I removed the "read more" function coz suddenly I feel that it irritates the hell out of me.

It's like you love to eat curry, and then one day u don't like it anymore and then one day you feel like eating curry again.

Replace "curry" with "wall of text". Something like that.

But due to lazy me still using the old template instead of the new, I have to remove it manually from every post. I am lazy thus I only removed those starting from this month.

If you really wanna see the old content, pls leave a comment so I can remove the tag.

Next would be my awesome to do list, which you will notice will not be on top anymore due to the fact I am breaking every single thing that I wrote there plus it is now irritating to see it on top. Sad for me and my wallet.

That is all.

PS: I am only doing all this random minor revamps coz WOW Server is down. Arent't you all secretly glad I am spending a little more time here instead of the world of Azeroth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment