Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Prawn Noodles (Food Review Pt 2)

So I actually went down to eat it again. I didnt go down for tournament last week, so I went down to do research for the sake of this blog (So that I can at least post something...) Especially since so many people were asking me if it was that fantastic. Interested people can read more for more pictures!

Actually, I lied, its not for the sake of this blog at all. I seriously just missed the soup, it is THAT fantastic. Went to challenge one of my colleagues to go for the next level. $8 noodles!


Pork Rib Prawn Noodles - $8 share [My colleague's]


Prawn Noodles (Dry with bigger bowl of soup) - $8 share [Mine]
- Despite the photo size, the noodles bowl for mine is the same size as my colleague's


Prawn Noodles (Dry with bigger bowl of soup) - 10 minutes later

Woot~

0 comments:

Post a Comment