Monday, December 14, 2009

Khatib Tourney @ 12/12/09

The curse has been broken!

Deck Used: MGS Synchro

Match 1: Burger King MGS
XOX
Round 1: I end without setting anything, and got OTK-ed. God damn it.
Round 2: After much self touching, I OTK-ed him with lots of Synchro.
Round 3: Otked again orz

Match 2: Random deck of doom
OO
Round 1: Wyvern OTK
Round 2: Repeat

Match 3: aka THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN I KILLED SAMUEL YES LAH!
XOO
Round 1: I did some random stuff which I have totally no idead what and died 2 turns later.
Round 2: Swarmed the field with Synchros and Levuathan. I feel safe.
Round 3: Can't remember but I suppose he had bad hand. No more charge into Wulfs!!!

Match 4: BF Whirlwind
OXO
Round 1: After nothing going on from both sides for 2 turn, I wyvern OTK.
Round 2: After much stalling, Damudo appeared and owned the world.
Round 3: Summoned Wyvern and beat and it was about 7000 over attack and BF had nothing that is as awesome as it.

Result: Top 3 and shared prize with Alex and Plant. Scammed by them, Alex take first prize, Plant take second prize and I get WTFMOONDRAGONQUILA!

It's a conspiracy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment