Saturday, July 26, 2008

So something exciting...

So I was testing my deck against GB and because I tried to be funny with my oppressions, end up I had to ask around and since Oppression is becoming popular I decided to ask at the UDE forum....

http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/COMMUNITY/forums/thread/1321967.aspx

It became a long and weird where
- You can't activate Dust Tornado when negating a summon

Which kinda doesn't make sense and makes flipping and paying 800 into super super powerful shit lol. As for those who don't know about the Oppression change, you may click here. (Scroll down a little till you see a wall of red text)

Discuss.

-----------------------------

I'm looking to borrow [Prohibition] to bring to Berlin. Any kind soul who have and willing to lend please let me know. I lost mine =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment