Monday, April 9, 2007

More TAEV stuff

I'm just gonna skip the Rainbow Dragon seeing that its well.... not that good (aka crap)... Crap coz I'm stubborn and im not gonna add Eagle/Turtle into my Gem beast deck lol =(

Ok fine maybe it has an OTK potential but well, you need to have at least 4 Gem Beast in play + the others in grave and some form of m/t removal for it to work. Too much trouble, at least for me... In a non OTK point of view, also not that strong.... next turn gonna eat all the monster removal...

More interested in the 2 following cards.

TAEV-JP033
Frost and Flame Twin Dragon 「氷炎の双 (フロストアンドフレイム・ツインドラゴン)」
WATER/Dragon/6/2300/2000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 2 WATER and 1 FIRE monsters in your graveyard from play. Discard 1 card from your hand, destroy 1 monster on the field. This effect can only be used once per turn.

TAEV-JP034
Desert Twister 「デザート・ツイスター」
WIND/Demon/6/2300/2000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 2 WIND and 1 EARTH monsters in your graveyard from play. Discard 1 card from your hand, destroy 1 Magic or Trap card on the field. This effect can only be used once per turn.

I like how they are special summonable just like Sorcerer and of course with more balanced effect. Finally something useful to add to my MPT deck XD. Well Fire monster is easy, just use volcanic bullet. Gonna have problem with water lol, I don't wanna add Grizzly Mother into my MPT =( and removing Frog is no no.

Konami is evil, they know earth monsters are everywhere, now I have to think of a wind monster to add in too (depending on whichever I'm gonna use.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment