Thursday, May 24, 2012

Updates and World Championship Qualifiers

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay in updates. As Baha has 'promised', he is basically fully involved in Diablo III, while I am currently in a busy period of work, due to end in mid June. In the mean time though, glad to point out that we have reached 1 million visits on our blog so thank you very much to everyone!


In the mean time, Singapore is getting ready for the next World Championship Qualifiers! Honestly it is rather close considering Asia Championships was just held in April, but not much of an option there, since Worlds Championships 2012 was confirmed to be in Japan for 10-11 August. At the very least there will not be any extra booths, mini games and stuff so it will be much simpler. Just the full busy day of tournament filled with swiss and single elimination rounds. If you want more info, check out the Singapore forum page with the info here.

I have also updated my deck to include in the Machina element into the Geargia Karakuri build, though haven't had much chance to really test it out so far. Once I have the chance to work that out I will post it up here so stay posted~


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for ur first million =3 in my personal opinion (I imagine another people thinking the same as me XD) I love this blog because you have lot of useful experiences about tournaments and decklists but i don't want to see the blog dead so please try to update your blog frecuently =)
    PD. I'm looking forward your experiment called "Machina Geargia Karakuri" sounds pretty fun

    ReplyDelete