Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yugioh in HK!

First stop was the Konami Centre followed by another building that had like 4-5 card stores in it. Took the MTR to 深水埗/Sham Shui Po. The Konami Centre is like in this huge mall called Dragon Centre.

HK Meta (from just one day view at the Konami centre which was really packed!):

Rush deck is the trend! It is like...
- Lightlords
- BF
- Six Samurai
- Angry grave keepers
(or maybe because it is cheap lol)

And then of course there is GB.

No undead Synchro spotted =( and Vayu is also MIA from all the album even though I did not see any Grave BF. Alot (I really mean alot) are playing the rush decks mentioned above.

And on the second day, went to another shop at 荃灣/Tsuen Wan which was a little out of the way but had more cards compared to the shops from first day. Got my MGS Synchros, Decisive Arm and random crap that I am too lazy to find in SG lol.

Anyway I did not play much coz it was difficult for me to explain the effects and I only brought one deck. Most of the kids are like strictly Cantonese speaker and the only Cantonese I know are swear words. >=D

Photos will be coming soon.

------------------

Comparing with Singapore, their cards and boosters are cheap! Nothing beats Japan of course but quite close.

DT cards are also available at similar price as Singapore and since I was there, might as well! I went to get most of my MGS stuff except DT4 cards which all the shops are missing.

Rauzes help!!


------------------

Well that is all. The yugioh there is definitely more established since they are like the in charge for the whole of asia (excluding Japan).

0 comments:

Post a Comment