Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dark Legends

So I bought a Dark Legends set today out of fun. I didn't know what is inside and I just bought for the sake of the Gorz anyways.

I did not know what is the cards inside, except for those on the cover obviously. I opened the first pack and was disappointed to find that there are no foils in every pack. Yeah for 40 dollars, I was hoping to get at least 1 foil in every pack and I got a rare Gate Guardian.... And I was like

"If the other pack no foil also then die ahhhhh wtf!!!!"

But the surprise came in the next pack.


"I realise my phone camera sux"

You will see "oh nice, Destiny Draw..." But if you look at the card list, you will realise the first 7 cards (Relinquished to Blue Eyes) are foils lol! I thought there might be an error in packaging and my Gate Guardian pack was an error and Stupidly enough I went to buy another set. I get Blue Eyes Super rare only, cb!

And that is the story of how Bahamut get 7 foils in ONE pack.

True Story.

Side Story: Steven bought 2 sets and got 3 Solemn o_O

0 comments:

Post a Comment