Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Destiny Dark Armed

Changed my Destiny Dark Armed but I feel that it is a bit weird now haha.

Well anyway I was trying out a Japanese build using Instant Fusion. According to the creator of the deck, the chance of doing OTK on the second turn is very high. Of course this is not counting Gorz and Tragoedias.

[Monster] = 21

[2] Dark Armed Dragon
[3] D Hero Diabolic Guy

[1] E Hero Airman
[2] Knight of The End
[2] Dark Grepher
[3] Clevonse
[1] Psycho Commander
[1] Mental Master
[3] Zombie Carrier
[3] D.D Crow

[Magic] = 16

[1] Monster Reborn
[1] Heavy Storm
[1] Hurricane
[1] Cyclone
[3] Instant Fusion
[3] Allure of Darkness
[3] Reinforcement of the Army
[3] Emergency Teleport

[Trap] = 3

[3] Thunder Break

Yes It's basically a direct copy of the Japanese guy's deck. So anyways, with DD Crow/Thunder Break in your starting hand plus other usual stuff for your synchros, it is very high chance to do an OTK.

But with my god luck, the theory above don't work. Coz I keep freaking drawing 2 fugging Diabolics in my starting hand!!! Don't say do an OTK, I'm trying not to get OTK-ed loh! Fighting Undead Synchro never felt so difficult =(

Note: I do not claim credit for the creation of the deck. If the creator of the deck decides to post it on the net, then it is safe to assume that it is ok to be copied lol. The same applies to whatever I posted on this blog. Destiny Dark Armed is not something new so yah, I do not claim credit as the founder of the deck either.

Moving on, I was using this deck to try out for a small tournament on Monday.

Round 1: Vs Volcanic
One of the bad matchup. He packs like a Gorz and 3 Tragoedias, so don'teven think about doing anything more than 4000 damage lol. And Blaze Cannon totally pwned my Stardust. Lucky hand on my side and no Trago/Gorz means win, lucky.

Round 2: Vs Undead Synchro
Got OTK-ed on the first round =( Subbed in 3 Raiou to kill all the Goblin Zombies and lock the Reinforcements. 3rd Round was OTK from my side.

Round 3: Dark Armed
Non Synchro Dark. Anyways I got pwned by Necro Guardnas. No DD Crow/Thunder Breaks for me plus all I have are god damn Diabolics...

Round 4: Gladiator Beasts
The Diabolics must be angry and I drew a pair of them again and again. Got Thrashed again bleh. For some reason, I do not draw Thunder Break/ DD Crow. And Diabolic is only 3 cards! No I did not use my Airman to search for them! Table Shuffling does not work for people with shit luck.

So final result is 2-2. boo =(

Side story: There was this boy who was really noisy thinking the whole world belonged to him and argued with his wrong rulings. Luckily we are all mature grown ups, otherwise he would have found himself dragged to some alley and get beaten to death before getting dumped into the dumpster. =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment