Saturday, November 7, 2009

[Tournament Report] 07/11/09

Tournament@Khatib 07/11/09

Deck Used: MGS AKB

Match 1: Gladiator Beast
XOX
Round 1: god damn Fissure again
Round 2: Wyvern OTK
Round 3: I-hate-Gyzarus. Every time I side Mirror of Curse words it either get Gyzarus or Stormed.

Match 2: MGS Beast (Sam)
OO
Round 1: had alot of Unicor exchange here and there until I finally managed to lead
Round 2: I sided in Cycle Leaders and won from wyvern love.

Match 3: Undead Synchro (Max)
OO
Round 1: Correctly Mind Crushed Tragoedia and direct attack with big Wyvern
Round 2: Another Wyvern finish seeing that he got no self touching cards

Match 4: Undead Synchro (Jeff)
OXO
Round 1: Goyo stole his Hades and he got no more hand
Round 2: self touching
Round 3: I draw Chawa from Legion and Wyvern + Tricky + Chawa + Cerberal beat!

Match 5: Black Feather (Mango)
XOO
Round 1: totally raped =(
Round 2: Super uphill battle and due to my opponent's mistakes I managed to make a come back (with some top draws)
Round 3: I touched myself and made Unicor, Valkyris and Goyou, 8000 finish.

Match 6: Gladiator Beast (Benjamin)
OO
Round 1: Unicor control wins games
Round 2: This was alucky game where I topped Storm followed by topping Cashi. Alex Fault imo!

Match 7: Undead Synchro (Alex)
OX
Round 1: Second Turn Arcanite Tempest combo ftw!
Round 2: AOJ whole army appeared. Light gazer + Decisive Arms = weaksauce

There was no round 3 since I already won by score.

Result: First and I got a Cerberal =)

P R O G R E S S I ON!

Felt like I fought all the god players today.
PS: I destroyed Sam & Max combo!

Another wonderful luck today, which means "awesome" weekend next week...

Deck can be found below after I finish my dinner.

================================

Side topic: MGS and Top decking.

Sure it all looks like top decking coz I have very low number of hand cards. Technically it is not a top deck since I am voluntarily reducing my hand size such that I get to use Legion's effect.

Just think of it I get to use Pot of Greed =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment